Our most popular decoration method for your custom t-shirts & apparel. We are here for you from orders of 12 to 12,000 whether you are organizing a small family reunion or putting on a large running event we’ve got you covered.
WHAT IS SCREEN PRINTING?
Screen printing is a printing technique where a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. A blade or squeegee is moved across the screen to fill the open mesh apertures with ink, and a reverse stroke then causes the screen to touch the substrate momentarily along a line of contact. This causes the ink to wet the substrate and be pulled out of the mesh apertures as the screen springs back after the blade has passed. One color is printed at a time, so several screens can be used to produce a multicolored image or design.
COMMON SCREEN PRINTED ITEMS
Online Apparel Catalogs
CONTACT US for your custom quote! Pricing varies based on brand/style of shirt, quantity, print locations, colors and timeline!
Do you sell screen printed items? Ask us about our contract printing!
Cost factors Screen Printing
- The type of apparel – These can range from value to premium options and depend on the style and brand. I’d recommend the Softstyle T-Shirt as a value option that’s still comfortable and well fitted. If you’re looking for a more premium t-shirt, the Triblend Jersey T-Shirt is ultra-soft and light-weight. But there’s more than just t-shirts, check out the whole apparel catalog to see everything from ladies tank tops, hoodies, and more.
- The number of print locations – One location is just a print on the front, and two locations would be a print on the front and back. Unless it’s absolutely necessary, sticking to just one print location is a good way to keep costs low.
- White vs dark fabric colors – Darker colored fabric costs a bit more to print on just because an extra layer of whit ink is necessary to print the design. Fabric that’s already white doesn’t need this extra layer.
- The number of colors in your design – because we have to prepare and print each color individually, fewer colors means lower cost, and more colors means higher cost.
- Order quantity – As you increase your order quantity, we automatically apply bigger and bigger bulk discounts which can dramatically reduce your cost per piece.
Contact us today for a free quote